cakap banyak sini


Selasa, 15 November 2011

Introducing MY FAMILY :))

I <3 THEM :)
THE QUOTE PRETTY MUCH EXPLAINS IT RIGHT?
truth to be told la kan, I never expected to be this attached to these people
one reason was because the first sight of them I thought we'll never get along
they looked "macam bagus" and too cool to be my friend kot...haha sorry
but they say never take first assumption into credit.

ANALYZE FIRST !

 "The Mom" Khairani. :) haha
"The Dad" Obama@Nazrin -

Syed & Wafri. Awesome in their own way I guess

our new "Adik" call her Sophie haha

this is Nisa. she has been doing great in our club !
glad that my friend shares the same interest like me.

our debate brothers and sisters from KBM : )

our debate siters from KBM

Arep Pka and Hazim. : ) We'll miss Pka our ex-NYDP

Our new found debater ! Aiman : )

Our senior sisters Farah and Annie ! they're cool !

there our brother Afiq ! he's a good friend of Pka
we'll miss them both ...



LISTEN TO THE SONG :
here's my conclusion : P

"DO YOU HEAR THAT LOVE?
SUDDENLY I'M FEELING BRAVE,
WHEN YOU TAKE MY HANDS,
YOU SHOWED ME HOW TO DANCE,
OUR EYES MET AND WE FELL IN LOVE,
GLAD THAT WE'RE FAMILY,
IN A WAY OF OUR OWN."









     to be continue....
                rentetan hidup Asyraf Glee.




Tiada ulasan: