cakap banyak sini


Rabu, 16 Mac 2011

Anugerah 3 hari "kawan baru"

Bismillah.. Assalamualaikum readers

hey hey.. I came back home dah since Monday but didn't have much time to blog this out ! but I had a blast this week.. it all began during the camp dalam pukul 8am saya bergerak ke nashmir sebab hezmee tunggu.. ouhh man I was late that time as usual.. agak nervous sebab I'm expecting "someone" from Perlis, never met him before.. first time he called aku jawab then he asked "hg kat mane?" ... I was wondering on that "e" accent.. (nisa mesti gelak kalo dia baca ni hehe) but that doesn't bother me at all..I was nervous after that call.. (serius la ! meeting someone I barely know dah la headboy elite school top student of the school plak) aku takut mulut aku jadi zip ja bila jumpa beliau ni.. speechless XD


 I tried to be friendly cuz usually aku ni jenis yg susah nak get along dengan org yang aku x penah kenal.. but thanks to debate we got something in common.. dia pn cool.. but still we went through the awkward stage
 Err...who am I talking about here?? 
THIS GUY... his name is EPM (not his real name) XD

he's somewhere in this pic haha.. teka sniri.. aku nak cucita sket pasal beliau ni.. ok to me I really look up to him as someone yang ada visions dia sniri especially for his future, he always look for something extra ordinary, he's well spoken, brilliant, knows many things that I don't,walaupun he's really a genius dia humble sangat2,very helpful, awesome, friendly, outgoing and so on.. but truly aku respect dia sangat2 and I can never compare myself to this guy.. he's way out of my league.. if hg baca ni

"Hang tau x? first time hg mai shake hands ngn aku hezmee tu aku neves gila taktau nak cakap pa haha membuatkan aku tak selera teruih makan roti canai tu" XD padahal I haven't eat at all that morning



That time masa aku jadi tour guide hg keliling sekolah tercinta aku tu, hg puji-puji skolah aku.. ok I admit aku bangga jugak but then when I start wondering about "your school". Aku rasa skolah kita ni almost the same.. that's what I think.. 

And on that day hg tanya aku pasai socks.. ak pn teringat ak x pakai socks time tu sbb kalut that morning nak rush p skolah.. kaki aku melecit.. ada la satu pasang socks dalam beg aku tu but still aku bagi kat hg sebab aku takmau hg rasa x selesa spanjang hg duduk kat skolah aku tu.. ya laa aku kan tuan rumah :) haha xpa la kaki aku melecit sikit pn kan?

That time masa hg freak out phone hg hilang.. aku pn cuak sat.. i-phone kot.. then ak realize ada atas stage aku amek.. serious kalo apa2 harta hang hilang kat skolah tu I wont forgive myself weh I might take responsibility for the lost sebab xmau hg dapat nightmare kat situ.. Alhamdulillah everything was fine

Malam tu nak buat mock debate aku mmg neves bila juniors demand one of us must be in d other team.. ME AGAINST YOU? I really wouldn't dare.. and glad I was in the same team as you.. Look at you ! you spoke to the oppo on da face!! seriously cuak.. I can't do that.. 1 year and a half of experience isn't enough kot

Second day, ada pembentangan hujah.. aku yang bagi ideas kat GOV .. stand pn aku bagi.. then suddenly hg tanya aku about the stand.. I know that moment you detect something kan weh? Aku pn didn't think much.. poor GOV kalah sebab points and weak stand yg aku bagi :|

But since the first day aku jmpa hg mmg ak segan.. kira hg tu one of the people yg aku segani ! seriously I look up to you weh ! kalau nak banding ngn aku.. I got nothing better to show you.. aku biasa-biasa ja kat school weh.. which made me really humble bila ak becakap dengan hg..

That night kita p wayang.. hg ajak kan and you looked really into it .. very determined as usual.. one of the traits aku ska pasai beliau haha.. so I played along walaupun that night ak letih seriously letih.. balik2 wayang tu gate kunci.. siap padlock lagi gosh ak dah buntu... ikutkan aku xmau panjat gate sekolah.. to me it's a disgrace to myself and the school.. but what choice do I have kan time tu? so my first and last time panjat gate skolah maybe dengan hang ja la kot noh? hahaha



and the last day hg leave tu kan.. time hg shake hands dengan aku hg cakap apa tah "it's a pleasure to meet you" something like that then hg cakap "i'm willing to help your school team just give me a call when you need my help" cmtu la kot if I recall well.. hmmm I didn't respond much just nodding my head a few times.. I kept silence ..I'm not good at saying good bye XD

Then when I went back to the dorm and I saw a pair of socks that you borrowed from me : ) actually i was hoping you forgot about it and took it with you along XD but then you left it on the floor near my bag.. seriously I felt weird that time.. like "so he left, this guy will not ask me teman dia p dorm, toilet, makan, show him around anymore" and I believe that it's not a relieve that I felt

to EPM ! my friend.. I'm not like you expected me to be I know.. I'm not that good at debate.. I'm not an excel student..I'm me, an average Joe nothing much you can see.. all I have with me are hopes.. hope that I'll survive somehow in this world.. hope that one day I can be a good debater like you : ) that's why aku doa siang malam agar dapat masuk UIA.. haa you're always talking about courses, private colleges and scholarships.. to be honest I know nothing.. maybe because I didn't think I'm qualified to get promoted by any of it..... thanks for dropping by sat dalam hidup aku.. I pray for your life weh ! May you lead your life according to your plans : ) if ada problem / needs help.. aku akan tolong selagi mampu.. wassalam



a friend like you give colors to this black and white life of mine : ) thanks A LOT i couldn't express my gratitudes through words but Allah knows better.. may His blessings bestowed upon you my friend ameen


2 ulasan:

Shahirah Zainol berkata...

cool !

Nisa Zainal @ -nZ- berkata...

haha..acap!! im glad to see my name on ur page..heheehe

EPM...hahahaha..aq nak post kat dy ahh..tag dy sruh baca..(: