cakap banyak sini


Jumaat, 16 November 2012

Wedding: La counsin

| F a r h a n a  | M r s S y a f i q |
by: Asyraf Glee

Haip ! Memang dah lama kan aku tidak berkarya dengan Incik Non, yang sebenarnya aku pemalu nak snap gambar orang, but an exception to this. It's my cousin's wedding so I'm okay with it this time. We're quite close since I was a little innocent boy (which I'm still is.. hewhew), she has always been a sister to me, I'm the eldest she's the youngest. So yeah everything dovetailed until it is what it is now. Enuff with the mushy details.Here are some of the photos I've snapped, Well enjoy ! :)   










"Hmmm gua pasti kawen jugak suatu hari nanti !" kata baby ini dengan semangat yang membara terpancar di wajahnya. hewhew
ANYWAY ! CONGRATULATION and may your new family be blessed and lead a happy ending till jannah. Kak Ana. I wont be attending her walimatul urus this Saturday, tomorrow I'm goin back to UPM ! Howwwowwowwowww moi etudiant de UPM ! Let's get back to work lad ! Shirttt skrg dah pukul 2 pagi.. 7 hours before departure, aku patut p pack barang lekaih... bye2 thank's fer dropping by :)



Yours truly, le blog fabricator
Asyraf Glee