cakap banyak sini


Khamis, 17 Februari 2011

ok 18th february haa cepat cepat

Assalamualaikum 

The clock shows 12.35am I just finished watching some of the DVDs they have here.. agak bosan la kan when FB is not ALLOWED.. *who made the rule?* saya laaa ahahak.. actually the reason why I deactivated the fb cuz I had something bugging me not something but "someone" .. sounds better eyy? yepp.. currently saya rindu puasa fb like old times kan? bila exam's week jaa I wont be online yeahh..


somehow I missed the place here inside the pic on the left side there :) haha weh maybe saya akan pulang ke jitra next saturday.. and then the juniors said nanti ada kem 12-14 march... ummm errr I was feeling enthusiastic about it but then again.. it says MARCH DOOD!! so all SPM leavers akan menghadapi their judgement day hahah...


Tsk ! well I've done my best for that exam.. apa yang aku harapkan cuma nak lanjutkan pelajaran dalam course TESL/asasi English dan if kalau jika maka ada rezeki I really want to take Dental Medic .. if and only if.. "KALAU DAN KALAU" I get 8-9a and some a+ SOME!! =_= haha.. that's outrageous i'll need miracles


*psst jadi kawan2 follower2 tolong la doakan saya..
i sincerely appreciate your kindness thanks




jadi tak pa lah since I felt I did it right.. I'll leave it rest to Allah.. I'm worried that my prayers my ibadah sunat are not enough to achieve His blessing... that's why I went off on a journey to search for myself to seek guidance and what's right and wrong.. so i can redeem myself.. I FELT LIKE I DONT DESERVE IT ;(
somehow..


Ya Allah hambamu muhammad asyraf ini sedang tercari-cari apakah yang ku inginkan dalam hidupku dan apakah yang akan menjadi kekuatan untuk aku berpegang pada kata-kataku dan doa-doaku..


   


*psstt kawan2 yg dsyangi dan dikasihi ak akan sntiasa doakan hmpa yaaa sbb u r my inspiration my red string of guidance.. what you reflect is what I observe and learn from it ... wether it's right or wrong sy akan sntiasa ada.. kalau ada keberanian dan sy rasa layak menegur sy akan tegur



Tiada ulasan: